Suzy brought me to the airport. She picked up the twins at daycare and came right over at 3:15pm. Susan had driven to Lockport with Todd as the licensed driver-her first long (1 1/2 hr.) drive.
I was surprised to know I was able to finish packing and do all the things required to close up a house for 2 months. AND I called Lucy and Yvonne AND I got in my last game of free-cell on the computer (I lost) before I shut it down.
Flight to JFK was good and a good walk to gate 12 for departure for Sacramento was a little tense-but departure was 30 minutes late. No need to eat much-just a slice of kuchen from home-plenty of sitting ahead and then warm weather and a welcome from Michael, Xiao Jing and Nathan. 1 more hour in the aisle seat!
No comments:
Post a Comment